RED RIBBON CLUB
Red Ribbon Club (RRC) of Sir Issac Newton Polytechnic College addresses the knowledge, attitude and behavior of the young Engineering Students in the interrelated areas of Voluntary Blood Donation, HIV&AIDS and Sexuality, as demanded by their age, environment, and life style.
Red Ribbon Club of Sir Issac Newton Polytechnic College celebrates World AIDS Day every year on 1st December. Red Ribbon Club (RRC) Sir Issac Newton Polytechnic College also organizes Blood Donation Camps, Personality Development Programs & Motivational Programs at regular periodic intervals.
EVENTS / OCCASIONS BEING COMMEMORATED / CELEBRATED
- 26thJune : International Day against Drug Abuse & Trafficking
- 5th June : World Environmental Day
- 1st October : National Voluntary Blood Donation Day
- 1st December : AIDS Awareness Day
- 10th December : National Pulse Polio Day